Just back from Honda, where a sequence we created for Honda PR was shown at a general meeting. They’ve generated some really great coverage in press, TV and radio, and they’re generating some amazing statistics from their coverage:
– Honda’s annual advertising spend equivalent has risen from £9.8 million from £13.6 million in the last 12months, a 39% rise
– Honda’s share of voice in press overall is up from 3.4% to 5%
– Honda’s share of voice in the lifestyle press is up from 1% to 7.8%
– Honda’s share of voice in lifestyle press is now 5th largest share of voice, behind Ford Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
– Civic is the 5th most written about vehicle in the entire industry. Before 2005, no Honda car had made it to the top 10.
Quite amazing work in 12 months!