Welcome to our website
This page outlines the terms and conditions with which you access this website.
The term ‘Napoleon Creative’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
11e Branch Place
Our company registration number is 5718467. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, we seek to correct any inaccuracies wherever possible.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Some links on this website will take you to a product for sale on Amazon. When you make a purchase or carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link on our website, we may receive a small commission. For example, when you click on a link to our Clearly Creative CVs book, then purchase it or another item, we may receive a commission. The level of commission varies but generally it’s a few percent of the price of the item you purchase.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, will be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.