As a bid manager, you know all too well how complex and time-consuming it can be to communicate the ins and outs of a bid. Whether it’s explaining the intricacies of your proposal to your team, or presenting it to potential clients, it’s a daunting task. You find yourself struggling to focus all the details of the bid into a simple message. We know this process can be overwhelming, as we’ve worked on countless bids with our clients. You often feel like you’re not doing your proposal justice, which is why we’ve created this page with tips for bid managers.
Tips for Bid Managers
- Start early: Don’t underestimate how much time it takes to review the requirements, gather information, and create a comprehensive plan. This is really important when you have to submit assets like videos, which take a while to create.
- Develop a clear understanding of the requirements: Read the bid documentation carefully and understand the client’s needs and expectations. This will help you create a proposal that is tailored to the client’s needs.
- Create a winning strategy: Develop a strategy that emphasises your strengths and addresses the client’s requirements. This will help you stand out from the competition.
- Build a strong team: Choose the right people to help you, both internal staff for are helping create your response, and your external team of creatives to help you delivering (like Napoleon Creative!) Assign clear roles and responsibilities and ensure everyone understands the expectations.
- Get your creative team in early. When we work with clients, our discovery workshop helps them clarify their ideas, which makes the rest of the process easier.
- Communicate effectively: Communicate with the client and team members regularly to ensure everyone is on the same page. Keep everyone informed of progress towards your deadline and any issues that arise.
- Review and refine your proposal: Review your proposal thoroughly, get feedback from others and make sure it stays focused on delivering on the requirements identified.
- Submit your bid on time: Meet the deadline for submission and ensure all the necessary documentation is included.
- Join the Bid Managers LinkedIn group for tips and opportunities.
How Bid Managers can shine with video
Imagine standing in front of your prospective new client, confident that your bid presentation is seamless and engaging. You know you’ll leave your clients impressed and feeling like they’ve been understood. Our bid video service can make that world a reality. By working with us, you can create an attention-grabbing video that explains your proposal in a clear and concise way. You can showcase your strengths, address any concerns, and give your audience a deeper understanding of your bid.
With our bid video service, you’ll be able to streamline your communication efforts and convey your message with ease. Together we can create a video that is tailored to your audience and ensures that your bid stands out from the competition. You’ll find use easy to work with, and our team will ensure that your video is of the highest quality.
Our bid video service is designed to take the stress out of communicating complex bids. By using our service, you can create a compelling video that showcases your proposal in the best possible light. You can streamline your communication efforts, engage your audience, and ensure that your bid stands out from the competition.
If you want more tips for bid managers on how to win with video, set up a call with us. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on creating a winning bid video.